Senior Associate Director for this well-respected Property Consultancy in Ascot, Berkshire
Permanent Ascot, Berkshire | £50k OTE
Job Posted: 2020-01-11 11 January 2020 Closing date for applications: 11 March 2020
This well-respected Property Consultancy currently has a unique opportunity available for a Senior Associate Director to join their thriving flagship office in Ascot. Our client is particularly strong and active in the upper end of the market and they pride themselves on their enviable reputation in and around London.
To be considered for this position, you will have had extensive residential estate agency experience, be a proven business winner and ideally come with a good knowledge of the local market and area. This role offers fantastic scope for progression and the opportunity to take over management of the branch in the near future.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Achieving personal financial targets and budget, maximising gross profit
- Undertaking business planning activities in line with the company’s aims
- Ensuring delivery of timely and high-quality advice and transactions to clients
- Guiding research on the outputs that will give the business a leading edge over competitors
- Taking a leading role in the business and committing to measurable annual targets in new business and for cross-selling outside the business line
- Developing work by instilling client targeting and business winning disciplines across the business line
- Responsible (sometimes jointly) for successfully delivering of all assignments in area of expertise
- High profile ambassador for the company
- Ensuring external recognition and be influential in the market
- Coaching/mentoring of more junior members of the team
- Attending external networking events, keeping abreast of market developments and share these regularly with the team and group as required
- Working with managers/directors outside of the team in the achievement of the company’s vision and objectives.
- Be a proven fee earner
- Demonstrable record of delivery in the UK Real Estate market, with a strong transaction background and track record of substantial deals in the marketplace
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the entire residential development cycle
- Strong market profile as a new business generator.
This position will come with an attractive basic salary £30,000 to £40,000, plus on target earnings figure in the region of £50,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.