Senior Accounts Assistant – Privately Owned Lettings and Property Management Company – London Bridge
Permanent London Bridge, London | £30k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-06-29 29 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 29 August 2016
A brilliant opportunity has become available at a rapidly growing and privately owned London Residential Lettings and Property Management company in London Bridge, City of London. The company provide a flexible and efficient service to Residential Landlords and pride themselves in delivering excellent customer service.
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Accounts Assistant to be a part of the team and to grow and progress a career within a dynamic organisation.
The successful candidate must have previous experience within a similar role in the property sector. The role will involve taking ownership of a residential property portfolio.
Duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Daily rent payments for both managed and let only properties
- Landlord and supplier payment batch payments
- Deposit and other client bank account reconciliations
- Checking the client account bank statement daily and allocating rent payments to the correct ledgers
- Sending Landlords their statements in line with the terms of agreement
- Registering deposits in line with the Tenancy deposit scheme and releasing deposits at the end of tenancy
- Preparing quarterly tax returns for overseas Landlords
- Ensuring the rent payments are received from tenants, through the use of reminders and telephone communication
- Arrears chasing
- Ad hoc client reporting.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Must have good Residential Client Account experience
- Knowledge of Qube, Aspasia software packages beneficial
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £30,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience.
The office hours are 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.