Secretary – Administrator – Leading Independent Global Real Estate – Ascot, Berkshire
Permanent Ascot, Berkshire | £23k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-02-01 01 February 2016 Closing date for applications: 01 April 2016
An excellent opportunity has become available at a leading independent global real estate with over a hundred of offices across the world. The company provides the highest standards of quality and integrity with an enviable reputation.
Our client is currently looking for a Secretary/Administrator to be an integral part of the team in their busy office based in Ascot, Berkshire.
The successful candidate would ideally have over a years experience within a similar role however; they will consider an individual with an excellent personality with previous experience within any administrative role. You must also be very motivated and ambitious as this is a busy office and therefore you must be able to make the most out of every opportunity.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all clients are dealt with in a professional, timely, honest and well-mannered fashion.
The main responsibilities for this role:
- Responsible for managing the marketing, branding and PR for the office
- Business generation activities
- Database management
- Ensuring all materials meet corporate guidelines
- Producing brochures
- Advertisement of properties
- Co-ordinating window displays cards
- Client management
- Diary management
- Arranging meetings and appointments
- Managing incoming calls, emails and typing up correspondence
- Previous experience within administration and ideally property
- Proficient with all Microsoft packages
- Self motivated
- Flexible and co-operative attitude
- Able to prioritise and manage a busy workload
- Calm under pressure
- Professional manner
- Very well presented
- Excellent communication skills
The initial salary package for this role will be in the region of £23,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org