Sales Valuer for this upmarket independent Estate Agency in Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, South West London | £50k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-08-14 14 August 2021 Closing date for applications: 14 October 2021
Are you an experienced Lister/Valuer who has always wanted to work for one of estate agency’s premier brands? This could be your chance!
This upmarket independent estate agency with a large network of offices throughout London and internationally is currently recruiting for an ambitious Sales Valuer to assist in the running of their Putney and Wandsworth sales teams.
Working as part of a highly established team, you will have at least 3 years’ experience working as a sales negotiator at a senior level, preferably with valuing / listing as part of your role. This is an incredible opportunity and the ideal step for anyone looking to move into management!
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting property valuations and securing profitable new business
- Ensuring personal sales revenue and profitability targets are achieved
- Assisting to drive the team to achieve branch targets
- Maintaining a professional and customer-service focused approach at all times
- Working closely with the office Director to develop individuals within the office.
- A solid track record of consistently achieving sales targets
- Valuations experience within residential property would be viewed as an advantage
- Self-motivated to ensure that set targets are not just met but exceeded
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Full UK driving licence.
The package for this role will include a basic salary of up to £25,000 plus on target earnings set to be in the region of £50,000. Our client also offers an extensive benefits package including ongoing training and development to help you improve your qualifications, holiday scheme (the longer you stay, the more holiday you are entitled you), access to high profile events and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email: email@example.com.