Sales Progressor: Residential Estate Agency
Permanent Chertsey, Surrey | £22k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2014-11-05 05 November 2014 Closing date for applications: 05 January 2015
This successful Estate Agency is looking to employ a Sales Administrator / Progressor to work within their team. The role will involve both sales progression and administrative duties as the job title suggests, and would suit candidates with some property experience or background.
- The sales progression duties will include: Responsible for following up on sales enquiries, carrying out due diligence and obtaining sales valuations
- Liaising with the property owner with advice on current market conditions and agreeing the marketing price
- Negotiating fees and instructing local estate agents to market property
- Updating the owner regularly with feedback from viewings
- Putting forward all offers to the owner and ascertaining the financial position of buyer
- Liaising with customers, solicitors, lenders, surveyors, monitoring and tracking each sale in order to meet exchange and completion deadlines
- Preparing weekly reports on sales leads, and progression, ensuring progress is charted and procedures are complied with for weekly meeting with Sales Manager
- Following up on new leads
- Liaising with solicitors for completions dates of new properties
- General clerical duties including photocopying and mailing
This is a Monday to Friday role and will come with a basic salary of £22,000 to £24,000 depending on the level of experience of the individual.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org