Sales Progressor at this Estate Agency in Lower Earley, Berkshire
Permanent Lower Earley, Berkshire | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-03-23 23 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 23 May 2018
This forward-thinking Reading estate agency is currently looking to recruit an individual to work closely with the residential sales teams taking a sale through from the verbal agreement to exchange and completion whilst keeping buyers, sellers and their solicitors up to date. This is a high pressure, multitasking role that requires patience, fantastic organisation skills and outstanding customer service.
The role would perhaps suit an estate agent who no longer wants to work in such a targeted sales environment, or someone already working in a similar capacity.
The role will include the following:
- Introduction calls to be made within 24 hours of Sale Memorandums going out
- Understanding the key stages of each case and updating required sections of office pipelines
- Contacting vendors and buyers on a regular basis (every two weeks) to update and chase where required
- Ensuring that buyers/vendors have sent ID and instruction packs back to their chosen solicitors inside the first 7 days of transaction
- Making sure that Mortgage Valuation/Survey are booked up as soon as possible, but within 14-21 days max
- In the final stages of the transaction ensuring contact is more regular and everything is done to make sure contracts/deposit money/completion dates are taken care of quickly when required
- Reporting any major problems to office managers as soon as they arise
- Returning clients’ calls, even if there is no further information for them
- Experience/understanding of the house sales/buying process
- The ability to multi-task
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Excellent Excel skills
- In-depth Customer Service skills.
This key position will come with a basic salary in the region of £20,000 to £25,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.