Sales Progressor at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Guildford, Surrey
Permanent Guildford, Surrey | £24k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2017-07-08 08 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 08 September 2017
This leading company is a privately-owned estate agency with a network of offices in Hampshire and Surrey. They have acquired an excellent reputation and an enviable market share in the area.
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Progressor to join their office in the Guildford.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with the successful sales team, taking a sale from verbal agreement through to exchange and completion. To be considered for this role, you will ideally have at least 2 years’ experience within a similar role.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Managing a pipeline of sales
- Ensuring outgoing documentation is sent to all relevant parties in a timely manner
- Handling queries on ongoing transactions and ensuring they are dealt with promptly and effectively
- Liaising with branch staff to ensure they are aware of the status of every sale you are managing on their behalf
- Building strong relationships with branch staff, solicitors, financial service advisors and surveyors
- Ensuring vendors and buyers are fully aware of the range of services offered by the company
- Ensuring the company complies with agreed procedure and all relevant legislation
- Developing and applying an understanding of legal requirements of the conveyancing process.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with all parties quickly and effectively
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Able to organise and prioritise work to ensure all daily activities and overall pipeline is handled effectively and within agreed service levels
- Sales skills – able to explain the benefit of products and services
- Proactive and a ‘can do’ approach
- High standard of personal presentation
- Good IT skills – specifically Word and Excel.
This company are offering an excellent basic salary for this role in the region of £22,000 to £24,000 plus a commission element is included enabling you to earn £35,000. The hours of work will be from 8.30am-6pm, Monday to Friday and no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.