Sales Progressor / Lettings Administrator for this Hybrid Estate Agency based in Surbiton, Surrey
Permanent Surbiton, Surrey | £22k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2019-07-18 18 July 2019 Closing date for applications: 18 September 2019
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for variety in your day to day work. This Surbiton-based hybrid estate agency is currently looking to recruit an individual to primarily cover their Sales Progression and Lettings Administration, but also to assist with other activities.
Your main duties when in this role will include:
In this role you will be speaking with buyers, sellers and solicitors to ensure the sales progress through to completion as quickly as possible. This will involve:
- Ensuring outgoing documentation is sent to all relevant parties in a timely manner
- Handling queries on ongoing transactions and ensuring they are dealt with promptly and effectively
- Liaising with the company’s staff to ensure they are aware of the status of every sale you are managing on their behalf
- Building strong relationships with your company’s sales staff, solicitors, financial service advisors and surveyors
- Ensuring the company complies with agreed procedure and all relevant legislation
- Developing and applying an understanding of legal requirements of the conveyancing process.
In this part of your role you will be:
- Liaising with the Lettings Team and with Tenants/Landlords to progress Lettings deals
- Drafting contracts and legal paperwork
- Speaking to relevant contractors for pre-tenancy arrangements
You will also be expected to:
- Assist the sales & lettings teams with their day-to-day administration requirements
- Support the company Directors with their administration needs
- Provide additional help (when needed) with property management
- Property experience would be beneficial, particularly on the sales side, but it is not essential
- Effective communication skills
- Very strong work ethic
- Good communication and administration skills
- Be well presented
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Word, Excel, etc.
- A car owner / driver would be preferred, but this is not essential.
The position is offering a basic salary of up to £25,000 depending on your expertise and experience. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.