Sales Progressor – Large Independent Estate Agency – Purley, Surrey
Permanent Purley , Surrey | £22k to £23k Inc Benefits OTE 23000
Job Posted: 2016-02-12 12 February 2016 Closing date for applications: 12 April 2016
An exciting role has become available at one of the largest independent estate agency with a large network of offices covering the South East of England. They are currently looking for an experienced Sales Progressor to join the team in their successful office located in Purley, Surrey.
The company provide an excellent range of supporting services including, land and new homes, residential lettings and conveyancing. The company believes in giving the best possible service to clients, with a friendly, honest and professional approach. This is why it is one of the most successful estate agencies in the South East.
- Provide support to branches in handling transactions through from sale agreed to exchange and completion
- Manage a pipeline of sales
- Ensure outgoing documentation is sent to all relevant parties in a timely manner
- Handle queries on ongoing transactions and ensure they are dealt with promptly and effectively
- Liaise with branch staff to ensure they are aware of the status of every sale you are managing on their behalf
- Build strong relationships with branch staff, solicitors, financial service advisors and surveyors
- Ensure vendors and buyers are fully aware of the range of services offered by the company
- Ensure the company complies with agreed procedure and all relevant legislation
- Develop and apply an understanding of legal requirements of the conveyancing process
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with all parties quickly and effectively
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Able to organise and prioritise work to ensure all daily activities and overall pipeline is handled effectively and within agreed service levels
- Sales skills – able to explain the benefit of products and services
- Proactive and a ‘can do’ approach
- High standard of personal presentation
- High level of spoken and written English
- Good IT skills – specifically Word and Excel
The initial package for this role will start on a £18,000 basic plus a commission element is included and you can therefore earn in the region of £22,000 to £23,000. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and no weekends included!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com