Sales Progressor for this privately-owned Estate Agency in Surbiton, Surrey
Permanent Surbiton, Surrey | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2021-09-09 09 September 2021 Closing date for applications: 09 November 2021
Our client is a leading privately-owned estate agency that offers lettings and property sales in Surbiton and the nearby areas.
The company is run by the owners who have over 25 years of experience as Surbiton estate agents. Both live locally and are active in the community, something which has given them an unrivalled understanding of the Surbiton area and the people who live there. Their professional team of letting and estate agents are local experts who pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service.
As a Sales Progressor your role will be to manage the company sales pipelines from offer to completion; dealing with and resolving issues along the way. You will provide the highest level of communication and customer service to all clients and ensure they are updated and advised accordingly.
The role will involve the following:
- Managing company pipelines and keeping both vendors and purchasers updated
- Being a point of contact to vendors and purchasers for advice
- Overseeing and maintaining a good working relationship with solicitors and surveyors
- Maintaining an up-to-date list of contractors that you can contact for quotes to help resolve survey issues
- Negotiating price reductions where required
- Producing accurate exchange projections for the directors
- Improving number of days from sale to exchange
- Implementing ideas and strategies to improve efficiency and reduce fall-throughs
- Effectively turn the pipeline to an agreed target on a quarterly basis.
Knowledge and skill required:
- Residential sales/property administration experience
- Estate agency legislation
- Mortgage application process
- Conveyancing process
- IT skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Local area knowledge is preferable.
The salary on offer for this role includes a basic of £18,000 to £20,000, with on target earnings of £25,000 to £30,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: email@example.com.