Sales Progressor for this privately-owned Estate Agency in Addlestone, Surrey
Permanent Addlestone, Surrey | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2021-11-09 09 November 2021 Closing date for applications: 09 January 2022
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Sales Progressor to join this well-established and privately-owned estate agency based in Addlestone.
Our client is undoubtedly one of the market-leaders in the town, making this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to progress within a reputable company.
Your responsibilities will include managing the company sales pipelines from offer to completion; dealing with and resolving issues along the way. You will be providing the highest level of communication and customer service to all clients and ensure they are updated and advised accordingly.
The role will involve the following:
- Managing company pipelines and keeping both vendors and purchasers updated
- Working with the directors, branch managers and move managers to resolve any potential issues
- Being a point of contact to vendors and purchasers for advice
- Overseeing and maintaining a good working relationship with solicitors and surveyors
- Maintaining an up-to-date list of contractors that you can contact for quotes to help resolve survey issues
- Negotiating price reductions where required
- Producing accurate exchange projections for the directors and branch managers
- Improving number of days from sale to exchange
- Implementing ideas and strategies to improve efficiency and reduce fall-throughs
- Effectively turn the pipeline to an agreed target on a quarterly basis.
- Experience within residential sales or sales progression within estate agency
- Good legislation knowledge
- An understanding of the mortgage application process
- Local area knowledge is preferred
- Planning and time management skills
- Administrative skills
- Communication skills
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
- IT literate.
The salary on offer will include a basic of £25,000, plus on target earnings of £30,000. Benefits include a company pension, company mobile phone, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) and more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.