Sales Progressor for this market-leading Estate Agency in Royal Wharf, East London
Permanent Royal Wharf, East London | £27k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2022-06-25 25 June 2022 Closing date for applications: 25 August 2022
Are you a natural communicator who loves to solve problems? Our client needs your customer service skills to help grow their Sales Progression department!
This leading, privately-owned estate agency with a strong presence throughout the city is currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Progressor to join their busy team based in Royal Wharf.
You will be managing the company sales pipelines from offer to completion, dealing with and resolving issues along the way. Previous experience is required, along with first class customer service skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with all parties.
The role will include:
- Providing support to branches in handling transactions through from sale agreed to exchange and completion
- Managing a pipeline of sales
- Ensuring outgoing documentation is sent to all relevant parties in a timely manner
- Handling queries on ongoing transactions and ensure they are dealt with promptly and effectively
- Liaising with branch staff to ensure they are aware of the status of every sale you are managing on their behalf
- Building strong relationships with branch staff, solicitors, financial service advisors and surveyors
- Ensuring vendors and buyers are fully aware of the range of services offered by the company
- Ensuring the company complies with agreed procedure and all relevant legislation
- Developing and apply an understanding of legal requirements of the conveyancing process.
- Previous experience within sales progression within residential estate agency
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with all parties quickly and effectively
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise work to ensure all daily activities and overall pipeline is handled effectively and within agreed service levels
- Proactive and a ‘can do’ approach
- High standard of personal presentation
- Good IT skills – specifically Word and Excel.
The salary will be in the region of £27,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience. This is Monday to Friday role and our client operates a hybrid model where you are able to work Monday and Friday from home and Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the office.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.