Sales Progressor for this leading hybrid Estate Agency in Surbiton, Surrey
Permanent Surbiton, Surrey | £22k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2022-04-08 08 April 2022 Closing date for applications: 08 June 2022
Our client is a leading hybrid estate agency and currently has a fantastic opportunity available for a Sales Progressor to join their team in Surbiton.
This company offers a high-quality local service whilst at the same time charging less than local high street agents. They also provide a flexible working environment and reward their staff with ample development opportunities and an excellent package.
You do not need to have previous experience within estate agency to be considered for this position as full training will be provided. If you are ambitious, looking for a new challenge, hardworking and wanting to join a fantastic team, then please apply!
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing exceptional, market-leading customer service
- Handling after sales care and administration
- Liaising with conveyancers, solicitors and other estate agents
- Leading the communication between vendors and buyers
- Working to timescales and deadlines
- Working closely to support the hubs and property consultants.
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- An understanding of the mortgage application process would be beneficial
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Looking to forge a long and very successful career
- Confident manner
- Strong work ethic
- IT literate
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Live locally to Surbiton
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary for this role will initially be £20,000 and will increase to £22,000 after your probation period. The is also a bonus scheme in place enabling you to earn up to £25,000 in your first year.
Benefits include a competitive annual leave package, frequent company social events, company laptop, full on-boarding and refresher training and more! There is also superb scope for career progression and growth as the company only promote from within!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.