Sales Progressor for this highly successful Estate Agency in Surbiton, Surrey
Contract Temporary Surbiton, Surrey | £30k
Job Posted: 2022-08-03 03 August 2022 Closing date for applications: 18 August 2022
Are you a natural communicator who loves to solve problems? Our client needs your customer service skills to help their Sales Department!
An exciting opportunity has arisen within this highly successful estate agency for a Sales Progressor to join its thriving team in Surbiton. Our client pride themselves on achieving a higher level of service by putting the client at the centre of everything they do.
Your responsibilities will include managing the company sales pipelines from offer to completion; dealing with and resolving issues along the way. You will be providing the highest level of communication and customer service to all clients and ensure they are updated and advised accordingly.
The role will involve the following:
- Managing company pipelines and keeping both vendors and purchasers updated
- Working with the directors, branch managers and move managers to resolve any potential issues
- Being a point of contact to vendors and purchasers for advice
- Overseeing and maintaining a good working relationship with solicitors and surveyors
- Maintaining an up-to-date list of contractors that you can contact for quotes to help resolve survey issues
- Negotiating price reductions where required
- Producing accurate exchange projections for the directors and branch managers
- Improving number of days from sale to exchange
- Implementing ideas and strategies to improve efficiency and reduce fall-throughs
- Effectively turn the pipeline to an agreed target on a quarterly basis.
- Experience within residential sales or sales progression within estate agency
- Good legislation knowledge
- An understanding of the mortgage application process
- Local area knowledge is preferred
- Planning and time management skills
- Administrative skills
- Communication skills
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
- IT literate.
It is important to note that this is a 3 month contract.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £30,000+ (pro-rata’d). Benefits include a company pension, 28 days holiday pro-rata’d (including bank holidays) and more! This is a Monday to Friday role, NO WEEKENDS! Our client is also flexible regarding working hours and is happy for you to work from home!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.