Sales Progressor for this boutique Estate Agency in Maidenhead, Berkshire
Permanent Maidenhead, Berkshire | £30k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-07-18 18 July 2021 Closing date for applications: 18 September 2021
This boutique, well-established estate agency has a very exciting opportunity for a Sales Progressor to join its rapidly expanding business. Our client specialises in the sale and letting of residential properties and is looking for an individual with a proven track record in exceeding sales targets to join the team in Maidenhead.
You will be managing the company sales pipelines from offer to completion, dealing with and resolving issues along the way. You will be providing the highest level of communication and customer service to all clients and ensure they are updated and advised accordingly.
The role will involve the following:
- Managing company pipelines and keeping both vendors and purchasers updated
- Being a point of contact to vendors and purchasers for advice
- Overseeing and maintaining a good working relationship with solicitors and surveyors
- Maintaining an up-to-date list of contractors that you can contact for quotes to help resolve survey issues
- Negotiating price reductions where required
- Producing accurate exchange projections for the directors
- Improving number of days from sale to exchange
- Implementing ideas and strategies to improve efficiency and reduce fall-throughs
- Effectively turn the pipeline to an agreed target on a quarterly basis.
Knowledge and skill required:
- Previous sales negotiating experience within residential estate agency
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Strong understanding of the mortgage application process
- Knowledge of the conveyancing process
- Good IT skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
The salary will include a basic of £25,000 plus a bonus incentive based on exchanges.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.