Sales Progressor – Estate Agency – No weekends
Permanent Surbiton, Surrey | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2014-06-27 27 June 2014 Closing date for applications: 27 August 2014
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced estate agent, or someone with a knowledge of property transactions (e.g. conveyancing), to join this market-leading estate agency as a Sales Progressor. This role would suit someone keen to remain in the property industry but no longer wanting to work weekends. Based in Surbiton the company is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and proactive individual with excellent communication skills to join their team.
- Provide support to branches in handling transactions through from sale agreed to exchange and completion.
- Manage a pipeline of sales
- Ensure outgoing documentation is sent to all relevant parties in a timely manner
- Handle queries on ongoing transactions and ensure they are dealt with promptly and effectively
- Liaise with branch staff to ensure they are aware of the status of every sale you are managing on their behalf
- Build strong relationships with branch staff, solicitors, financial service advisors and surveyors
- Ensure vendors and buyers are fully aware of the range of services offered by the company
- Ensure the company complies with agreed procedure and all relevant legislation
- Develop and apply an understanding of legal requirements of the conveyancing process
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with all parties quickly and effectively
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Able to organise and prioritise work to ensure all daily activities and overall pipeline is handled effectively and within agreed service levels
- Sales skills – able to explain the benefit of products and services
- Proactive and can do approach, able to be a conscientious member of the team and assist others and branches where required
- High standard of personal presentation
- High level of spoken and written English
- Good IT skills – specifically Word and Excel
- Past estate agency or para-legal experience is desirable
The initial package is negotiable and will very much depend on the background and experience of the successful candidate, but is likely to be made up of a basic salary and commission with the former in the region of £20,000 and the latter £25-30,000. This is a Monday to Friday only role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com