Sales Progressor at this London Estate Agency group in Canary Wharf, East London
Permanent Canary Wharf, East London | £20k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2018-04-13 13 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 13 June 2018
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual looking to commence a career in the property industry. This company is a leading London Estate Agency with a strong presence throughout the city. Our client is looking for a Sales Progressor to join their busy team based in Canary Wharf.
Experience in the property industry is not essential in this case as training will be provided, however, some sales or customer facing experience would be highly beneficial.
The role will include:
- Providing support to branches in handling transactions through from sale agreed to exchange and completion
- Managing a pipeline of sales
- Ensuring outgoing documentation is sent to all relevant parties in a timely manner
- Handling queries on ongoing transactions and ensure they are dealt with promptly and effectively
- Liaising with branch staff to ensure they are aware of the status of every sale you are managing on their behalf
- Building strong relationships with branch staff, solicitors, financial service advisors and surveyors
- Ensuring vendors and buyers are fully aware of the range of services offered by the company
- Ensuring the company complies with agreed procedure and all relevant legislation
- Developing and apply an understanding of legal requirements of the conveyancing process.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with all parties quickly and effectively
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Able to organise and prioritise work to ensure all daily activities and overall pipeline is handled effectively and within agreed service levels
- Sales skills – able to explain the benefit of products and services
- Proactive and a ‘can do’ approach
- High standard of personal presentation
- Good IT skills – specifically Word and Excel.
The salary will be in the region of £20,000 to £24,000 depending on experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.