Sales Progressor at this leading London Estate Agency in Canary Wharf, East London
Permanent Canary Wharf, East London | £18k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2019-06-18 18 June 2019 Closing date for applications: 18 August 2019
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual looking to commence a career in the property industry. This company is a leading London estate agency with a strong presence throughout the city. Our client is looking for a Sales Progressor to join their busy team based in Canary Wharf.
The primary responsibility of the Sales Progressor is to ensure that all clients, vendors and purchasers are dealt with in a timely, honest and well-mannered fashion, displaying customer care skills of the highest level and to enable and proactively drive the conveyance process to a successful conclusion.
Experience within estate agency is not essential in this case as training will be provided, however, previous sales or customer facing experience would be highly beneficial, along with a background in law/property law.
The role will include:
- Taking responsibility and driving/streamlining the conveyancing process promptly and efficiently from the reservation/sale agreed through to completion
- Liaising with purchasers, independent financial advisers, lenders, solicitors, and consultants
- Achieving set targets and ensuring properties are ‘subject to contract’ to completion within 8 weeks where practically possible
- Dealing with all sales documentation and administration
- Maintaining an updating Reapit software and providing weekly reports on sales progression to Area Manager/Director
- Ensuring that excellent customer service delivery and achievement of targets is at the forefront of all sales activities
- Promoting the company brand.
- Understanding of the sales process or ability to acquire the same through training and experience. Any direct previous experience or any background in law / property law will be beneficial
- NFoPP exams to be completed within 6 months of start date
- Excellent customer care skills
- Ability to cope with multiple ad hoc projects at one time
- Ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with external partners
- Enthusiasm, drive and ambition
- Demonstrate working to tight/ challenging deadlines
- Demonstrate empathy
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Competent computer skills.
The salary will be in the region of £18,000 to £28,000 depending on previous experience and qualifications.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.