Sales Progressor / Administrator for this leading hybrid Estate Agency in Surbiton, Surrey
Permanent Surbiton, Surrey | £22k
Job Posted: 2021-06-28 28 June 2021 Closing date for applications: 28 August 2021
Our client is a leading hybrid estate agency and currently has a fantastic opportunity available for a Sales Progressor / Administrator to join their team in Surbiton.
This company offers a high-quality local service whilst at the same time charging less than local high street agents. They also provide a flexible working environment and reward their staff with ample development opportunities and an excellent package.
You do not need to have previous experience within estate agency to be considered for this position as full training will be provided! If you are ambitious, looking for a new challenge, hardworking and wanting to join a fantastic team, then please apply!
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing exceptional, market-leading customer service
- Handling after sales care and administration
- Liaising with conveyancers, solicitors and other estate agents
- Leading the communication between vendors and buyers
- Handling additional administration to support the client services team
- Providing support to the lettings progression/property management team where required
- Working to timescales and deadlines
- Working closely to support the hubs and property consultants.
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Looking to forge a long and very successful career
- Confident manner
- Strong work ethic
- IT literate
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Live locally to Surbiton
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The salary for this role will initially be £18,000 and will increase to £22,000 after your probation period. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30pm to 5.30pm and you will be required to work one weekend each month, however, this can be from home.
Benefits include a competitive annual leave package, frequent company social events, company laptop, full on-boarding and refresher training and more! There is also superb scope for career progression and growth as the company only promote from within!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.