Sales Progression Team Manager for this independent Estate Agency in Bracknell, Berkshire
Permanent Bracknell, Berkshire | £60k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-03-01 01 March 2021 Closing date for applications: 01 May 2021
This independent estate agency with a strong network of offices is looking to recruit a Team Manager to lead the Sales Progression department in Bracknell.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with the successful sales team, taking a sale from verbal agreement through to exchange and completion. To be considered for this role, you will ideally have at least 2-3 years’ experience within a similar role.
The company offers uncapped commission opportunities for up-selling beneficial products and services to customers.
The role will include the following:
- Managing a team of staff providing motivation, focus and direction. This would also include monitoring the team to ensure company key processes are being met
- Coaching and developing the team to ensure that staff have the right levels of business/conveyancing knowledge to be able to deal with standard queries across all key areas
- Monitoring performance against targets and service levels and takes appropriate action
- Being the key daily point of contact with conveyancing partners. Monitoring service standards and escalating issues of under-performance. Ensuring adequate attention is paid to caseloads and therefore pre-empting and preventing potential overloads which could affect service standards
- Providing support to branches in handling transactions through from sale agreed to exchange and completion
- Ensuring outgoing documentation is sent to all relevant parties in a timely manner
- Handling queries on ongoing transactions and ensure they are dealt with promptly and effectively
- Liaising with branch staff to ensure they are aware of the status of every sale you are managing on their behalf
- Building strong relationships with branch staff, solicitors, financial service advisors and surveyors
- Ensuring the company complies with agreed procedure and all relevant legislation.
- Have previous sales progression or estate agency experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Be able to work effectively whilst managing a team
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills.
The salary will include a basic salary of up to £40,000 and target earnings of £60,000. This is a Monday to Friday role. No weekends! Benefits include continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities, increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years’ service, a day off for your birthday and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.