Sales Progression Executive for this forward-thinking Property Company in Ascot, Berkshire
Permanent Ascot, Berkshire | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2022-05-15 15 May 2022 Closing date for applications: 15 July 2022
Our client is delighted to offer an opening within their Sales Progression Team specialising in off market buy-to-let property!
Reporting to the Operations Director, your role will be focused on the timely progression of sales from reservation through to exchange, assisting with completions, mortgage valuations and site handovers. This role is unlike a residential high-street estate agency in that you will be working solely with other entities within the property industry, allowing you more time to develop your knowledge and skills.
This would be the ideal opportunity for either an existing Sales Progressor who is ready to jump onto the global stage, or for an expert property administrator looking to expand their role into sales progression. Our client is proud of the good relationships they have made both internally and externally, and so a strong work ethic with a professional demeanour is a must. In return, working within a close-knit team means that you will be able to make impactful contributions to the business and receive one-on-one training and feedback from the company directors.
- Preparing Memoranda of Sales
- Communicating with solicitors, agents and brokers to provide regular updates about sales in process
- Ensuring all updates are accurately recorded and shared with all relevant departments on receipt
- Managing a pipeline of transactions to reduce the average time in progression
- Booking mortgage valuations and key handovers at completion.
- Experience in a sales progression role within the property industry would be preferred
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both over the phone and email
- Great presentation and attention to detail is a must
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel user
- Previous Outlook 365 experience.
- Familiarity with a CRM package
- Full UK driving licence and your own car.
The salary package will include a basic of £20,000 plus an on target earnings figure in the region of £25,000 to £30,000. Benefits include 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, free parking, causal dress code.
This is a Monday to Friday role. No weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.