Senior Sales Negotiator at this Estate Agency in Hampton Hill, Richmond Upon Thames
Permanent Hampton Hill, Richmond Upon Thames | £35k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2018-04-23 23 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 23 June 2018
This is an excellent career opportunity for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join a successful independent estate agency with a network of offices throughout the Richmond Borough. Our client is currently looking to hire an individual to to join the team at their office in Hampton Hill.
This is a fantastic career move for an experienced Sales Negotiator looking for a more challenging and rewarding role or a Senior Sales Negotiator seeking a new challenge and successful company.
To be considered for this role, you will preferably have a strong sales negotiation background with a proven track record in property sales. You will also be target driven and used to dealing with high volumes of work.
The role will involve the following:
- Meeting and greeting applicants and registering clients for suitable properties
- Accompanying potential purchasers on viewings
- Being actively involved in the negotiation process
- Tying up the sale
- Progressing the sale through to completion.
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- The ability to negotiate
- Sound business ethics
- Tenacity and be a self-starter
- The ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
- Must be personable and approachable
- Good computer skills
- Confident and mature manner
- Full UK driving licence.
This position will come with a basic salary of £14,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £50,000 dependent on performance. A company car or a car allowance will be provided along with a great commission structure.
The hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 9am-7pm, Fridays 9am-6pm and you will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.