Sales Negotiator/Senior Sales Negotiator – Market Leading Residential Estate Agency – Chiswick, West London
Permanent Chiswick, London | £35k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-11-28 28 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 28 January 2017
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded, as well as being established for over a hundred years.
Our client is currently looking for a Sales Negotiator/Senior Sales Negotiator to be based in their busy and successful office in Chiswick, West London.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all clients are dealt with in a professional, timely, honest and well-mannered fashion.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Good presentation and communication skills
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary and on target earnings set to be in the region of £35,000 to £50,000 dependent on your performance. A pooled car will also be provided.
The office hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org