Sales Negotiator/Senior Sales Negotiator – Estate Agency – Isleworth, Middlesex
Permanent Isleworth, Middlesex | £35k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-10-28 28 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 28 December 2016
This is an excellent career opportunity for a sales negotiator to join a successful independent Estate Agency who has a network of offices throughout the Richmond Borough. They are currently recruiting for an experienced and driven Sales/Senior Sales Negotiator to join their busy office in Isleworth.
The company is looking to recruit a strong, experienced sales negotiator who has a proven track record in property sales. They are looking for a target driven and motivated individual who is confident, well presented and used to dealing with high volumes of work and performing well under pressure.
The role will involve the following:
- Meeting and greeting applicants and registering clients for suitable properties
- Accompanying potential purchasers on viewings
- Being actively involved in the negotiation process
- Tying up the sale
- Progressing the sale through to completion
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- The ability to negotiate
- Sound business ethics
- Tenacity and be a self-starter
- The ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
- Must be personable and approachable
- Good computer skills
- Confident and mature manner
This position will come with a basic salary of £14,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings of £35,000 to £50,000. A company car or a car allowance will be provided along with a great commission structure and ample holiday entitlement. The hours of work will be from 8.45am to 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday, 8.45am to 6pm on Fridays and 9.30am to 4.30pm on Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com