Sales Negotiator/Senior Sales Negotiator – Award Winning Independent Estate Agency – Hampton, Surrey
Permanent Hampton, Surrey | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-04-08 08 April 2016 Closing date for applications: 08 June 2016
A fantastic role has become available at one of the leading and award winning independent estate agencies in the local area of Hampton, Surrey. The company are currently looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator or Senior Sales Negotiator to join their busy and successful office in Hampton.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking for a challenging and rewarding role, working for an award winning and independent company.
Other than experience, you will need to have a strong sales negotiation background with a proven track record in property sales. You must also be target driven and motivated and used to dealing with high volumes of work and performing under pressure.
The job role will involve:
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Good knowledge of the office town and surrounding areas
- Target driven and sales mentality
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Confident and professional manner
- Well presented
- Able to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Able to build long lasting relationships – personable
- Must have a full UK driving license
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £12,000 to £16,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance. The company also provide a pooled car.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 6.30pm and you will also be required to work every other Saturday from 10am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com