Sales Negotiator/Associate – Upmarket Independent Estate Agency – Little Venice, London
Permanent Little Venice, London | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2017-06-13 13 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 13 August 2017
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
Our client is currently looking for a motivated and very driven Sales Negotiator/Associate to be based at their busy and successful office in Little Venice.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- Highly driven
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Good presentation and communication skills.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £16,000 to £18,000 with on target earnings set to be in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on your performance. A pooled car or car allowance will also be provided.
The office hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.