Sales Negotiator – Independent Residential Estate Agency – Barbican, Central London
Permanent , London | £35k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-05-12 12 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 12 July 2016
This company is an independent Central London based residential estate agency with over 30 years of industry experience. They strive to provide an exceptional service which has earned their valuable reputation and proven track record of customer retention.
Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator to be a part of the team in their office based in Barbican, Central London.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have obtained previous experience within estate agency. Furthermore, you must be confident, ambitious and have excellent communication skills to be able to provide the service up to the company’s standard.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Smart and presentable
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
- Driven and ambitious
- Must have a full UK driving license
The basic salary will be from £18,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings of £35,000 to £45,000 dependent on performance, plus additional benefits. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.