Sales Negotiator with this award-winning Estate Agency in Northfields, west London
Permanent Ealing, London | £25k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2019-11-17 17 November 2019 Closing date for applications: 17 January 2020
This independent, multi award-winning estate agency, with a small, yet highly successful network of offices in West London, is seeking a driven Sales Negotiator to join their expanding team. The role will be based in their prominently located office in Northfields, west London.
Our client takes a lot of pride in training and developing their staff to provide an excellent service throughout the buying, selling or renting experience. They reward their employees for going that extra mile which ensures everyone is working towards some tangible goals.
You do not need previous experience as a Sales Negotiator although this would be beneficial. To be considered for this role, you must have previous work experience within sales or customer service and possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers and tenants
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales & lettings negotiation & progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package for this role includes a basic salary and on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £40,000 dependent on your performance in the first year.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.