Sales Negotiator – Well Established Privately Owned Estate Agency – Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Permanent Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-08-02 02 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 02 October 2016
A fantastic role has become available at a well established privately owned Residential Estate Agency and Surveying Services Company. Our client has been established for over 30 years and has acquired an exceptional knowledge of the local and surrounding areas as well as building a solid reputation and a reliable and trust worthy service.
They are currently looking for a Sales Negotiator to be a part of their busy and successful office based in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire. This is a great opportunity for a Sales Negotiator looking to develop themselves further, as the company will support the successful candidate to undertake professional qualifications for further career development.
The responsibilities included in this role:
- Coordination and administration of all sales enquiries
- Excellent implementation of sales viewings
- Excellent management of feedback and follow up for all viewings
- Maintenance and upkeep of all office sales documentation and administration
- Maintenance and upkeep of Expert Agent office systems
- Maintenance and administration of applicant files and processes
- Working closely with the team to identify new business opportunities
- Generating quality leads and instructions, following these up and aiming for high conversion rates
- Ensuring that all financial targets are met and exceeded on a monthly basis
- Complying with all relevant legislation relating to Money Laundering, Property Mis-descriptions and the Estate Agency Act
- Ensuring that all clients, vendors, purchasers and landlords receive a professional, efficient, friendly and personalised service
- Consistently demonstrating the ability to pre-empt whilst fully understanding customer needs and requirements
- Where necessary step in to assist the Lettings team with enquiries and viewings.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- A minimum of 1 years experience in Estate Agency
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Excellent team player skills
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Good presentation and communication skills
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £15,000 to £19,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings set to be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on performance. A pooled car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from Tuesday to Friday, 8.45am to 6pm and on Saturday’s, 8.45am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org