Sales Negotiator – Well Established International Estate Agency – Blackheath, SE3
Permanent Blackheath, London | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-04-04 04 April 2016 Closing date for applications: 04 June 2016
A fantastic role has become available at a fast-growing international firm of property consultants and chartered surveyors. The company delivers the highest levels of client satisfaction and serves a wide range of clients in over 50 countries. They have established an enviable reputation in their services including, residential sales and lettings, commercial leasing and investment and property management.
Our client is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Sales Negotiator to join their fantastic team in Blackheath, South West London. The office is perfectly located in the centre of Blackheath Village and they sell properties in all of the surrounding areas.
The successful candidate must have a proactive approach to winning new business, and providing the highest level of customer care, while working as a team with the Sales Manager.
- Support senior members of the team in generating and identifying new business opportunities, and developing existing client opportunities.
- Support team members in valuing property, through demonstrable knowledge and in-depth knowledge of the local property market, with the idea that you will be able to value a property without support after a year.
- Buyer registration, noting details of their key requirements (obtained from telephone enquiries and/or and face to face meetings).
- Arranging and conducting viewings.
- Undertaking instructions and ensuring property particulars are updated on the appropriate systems.
- Meeting and exceeding their personal sales target.
- Cross-selling throughout the other business lines.
- Experience and understanding of residential sales.
- Knowledge of the local area.
- Confident in presentation delivery.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Driven and ambitious
- Proven track record
- Full clean driving licence
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £16,000 to £18,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on your performance. A fantastic car allowance package will also be provided.
The office hours are 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com