Sales Negotiator – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Morden, Surrey
Permanent Morden, Surrey | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-05-16 16 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 16 July 2016
This highly successful independent agency with a network of offices locally around Wimbledon and the surrounding areas, is recruiting for an experienced and professional Sales Negotiator to join the team in their busy and successful office in Morden, Surrey.
To be considered for this role you will need to have experience within residential sales as well as confidence, enthusiasm and excellent communication and customer service skills.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying needs of clients and matching them to suitable properties
- Participation in team meetings
- Liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering the highest levels of customer service to buyers and sellers
Personal skill sets and attributes:
- Knowledge of area beneficial
- Target driven and motivated individual
- Confident and well presented
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Good IT skills
- Customer focused
- Tenacity and a self starter
- Ability to build rapport and trusted relationships
- Full UK driving licence
This role will include a basic salary with on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on performance. A company car or car allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm and you will also be required to work Saturdays but a day off in lieu will be given for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com