Sales Negotiator – Very Well-established Estate Agency – Radlett, Hertfordshire
Permanent Radlett, Hertfordshire | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2017-05-26 26 May 2017 Closing date for applications: 26 July 2017
This very well established, privately owned estate agency based in Radlett, Hertfordshire, is looking to recruit a highly professional Sales Negotiator to join its thriving sales department.
You will ideally have at least 1 years’ experience working in the property industry and have fantastic communication skills to be considered.
The duties and responsibilities of this role include the following:
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
This position would suit a friendly and motivated individual who can work well under pressure and is a good all rounder. Our client very much deals in the upper end of the market so this position would suit an individual used to dealing with high net worth individuals.
The salary with include a basic and on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 depending on your level of experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.