Sales Negotiator – Upmarket Independent Estate Agency – Wandsworth, South West London
Permanent Wandsworth, South West London | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2017-02-09 09 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 09 April 2017
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
Our client is currently looking for a Sales Negotiator to be based in their successful branch in Wandsworth, South West London.
The successful candidate will preferably have 1 years’ experience within a similar role.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence and own car
- Good presentation and communication skills.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £14,000 – £16,000 with on target earnings set to be in the region of a £30,000 – £35,000 dependent on your performance. A pooled car will also be provided.
The office hours are 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.