Sales Negotiator – Upmarket Global Real Estate – Westminster, Central London
Permanent Westminster, London | £45k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-11-10 10 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 10 January 2017
This leading upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of over 500 offices has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their highly profitable and prominently located office in Westminster, Central London.
Our client is an award winning company that are looking for an exceptional individual to be a part of their successful team and to continue their enviable and outstanding reputation. You must have at least 2 years’ experience within a Residential Sales role as well as excellent communication and customer service skills, self-motivated and be well presented.
This job role will include:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- General office administration.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Friendly personality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Good presentation and communication skills.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a basic salary dependent on experience and an attractive on target earning figure in the region of £50,000 dependent on performance in the first year. A car allowance is also provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.