Sales Negotiator – Senior Sales Negotiator – Large Residential Property Group – Buckingham
Permanent Buckingham, Buckinghamshire | £23k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-03-24 24 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 24 May 2016
Our client is one of the UK’s largest residential property groups specialising in letting, sales, property management and investment finance with more than 100 branches across the country. They are currently looking for a Sales Negotiator/Senior Sales Negotiator to grow and develop the Sales department as it is predominantly lettings and therefore a fantastic and challenging opportunity for someone who is looking to be a Sales Manager in the future. The role will be based in their Buckingham office but you will also be covering Milton Keynes.
The successful candidate must have at least over 12 months experience as a Sales Negotiator as well as having excellent communication skills, drive and self motivation to be able to win business and develop the sales team.
The job role will involve:
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Target driven and sales mentality
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Confident and professional manner
- Well presented
- Able to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Able to build long lasting relationships – personable
- Must have a full UK driving license
The initial salary package for this role includes a basic salary of £15,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings set to be in the region of £23,000 to £25,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future. A company car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 6pm and you will also be required to work every other Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com