Sales Negotiator / Senior Sales Negotiator / Associate – Upmarket London Estate Agency – Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, London | £30k to £55k Inc Benefits OTE 55000
Job Posted: 2017-01-25 25 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 25 March 2017
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients.
Our client is currently looking for a Sales Negotiator / Senior Sales Negotiator / Associate to be based in their primary located branch in Putney, South West London.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience within a similar role and be highly motivated as this is a successful and busy office.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
The job role will involve:
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Good knowledge of the office town and surrounding areas
- Market appraisals.
- Target driven and sales mentality in a competitive market
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Confident and professional manner
- Well presented
- Able to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Able to build long lasting relationships – personable
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £17,000 to £20,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £30,000 to £55,000 dependent on your performance. A car allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.