Sales Negotiator / Senior Negotiator – Privately Owned Estate Agency – Ashtead, Surrey
Permanent Ashtead, Surrey | £40k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2015-05-08 08 May 2015 Closing date for applications: 08 July 2015
This is an excellent career opportunity for an experienced negotiator or senior negotiator to join this highly successful, privately owned estate agency in Ashtead, Surrey. They are very much one of the market leaders in the area and this role would suit an ambitious individual as the company has ambitious expansion plans which could lead to future promotion to management.
Working closely with the director of the business and the rest of the sales team, this role will involve developing the business in the following:
- Meeting and greeting applicants and registering clients for suitable properties
- Accompanying potential purchasers on viewings
- Being actively involved in the negotiation process
- Tying up the sale
- Progressing the sale through to completion
To be considered, you should have the following skills:
- Be motivated to exceed sales targets
- Able to deliver the highest levels of customer service, integrity and performance.
- A professional and personable approach
- Demonstrable record in selling property
- Good administration and IT skills are essential
- The communication and personality skills to work in the middle to upper end of the market.
Structured and ongoing training is provided along with a basic salary of c. £16,000, car or allowance and a realistic OTE of between £40,000 and £50,000 based on current potential and performance. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 6.30pm, and every other Saturday. When a Saturday is worked a day off in lieu will be given ensuring it is only ever a 5 day week.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org