Sales Negotiator / Senior Negotiator – High Street Estate Agency
Permanent Uxbridge, Middlesex | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2015-11-12 12 November 2015 Closing date for applications: 12 January 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this market–leading estate agency in Uxbridge, Middlesex. They are currently looking for an eager and enthusiastic individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to join their highly experienced and successful team.
To be considered for this role you will need to have a minimum of 12-18 months estate agency experience, along with good people skills and the drive and determination required to make a success of a career in this business.
The role will include the following duties:
- Registering potential purchasers on the phone and in person
- Qualifying their financial position and their requirements
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Communicating with, and feeding back to vendors
- General office administration
- Telephone sales
To be considered you will need to have:
- Above average communication and presentation skills
- A great deal of drive and determination
- A focus on a career in estate agency
- An excellent work ethic, and be prepared to work long hours and at weekends
- Patience, diplomacy and honesty
- Good IT skills
Structured training will be provided from day one, along with the opportunity to work with, and learn from, a team of high achievers.
The initial salary is likely to be in the region of £25-30,000 made up with basic salary and commission, and a car allowance or company car. As well as working from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, you will be expected to work every other Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org