Sales Negotiator – Residential Estate Agency – Brook Green, London W6
Permanent Brook Green, London | £40k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2015-09-12 12 September 2015 Closing date for applications: 12 November 2015
An excellent career opportunity has arisen with this leading independent local estate agency in Brook Green, Brackenbury Village, Shepherds Bush and the surrounding area. They have been established for over 20 years with the founding directors still running the company.
Covering W3, W6, W12, W13 and W14, their sales and lettings teams specialise in properties across the board from studios to large family homes. Their success and achievements are based on hard work and an honest straight-talking approach, providing a personal and professional service to everyone they work with.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sales Negotiator, preferably with 2 years plus experience.
The job role will include the following duties:
- Applicant registration and follow up
- Property viewings and managing offers
- Market Appraisals and follow up
- Sales Progressions e.g. when under offer
- Competition vigil; an eye is to be kept on the competition in order to help the company flourish
- General welcoming and assisting of walk in clients and applicants and responding to telephone, e-mail and other digital leads
- Saturday viewings as required
- Database maintenance
- General support of sales team colleagues in and out of the office
The responsibilities will include:
- Seeking and securing new instructions for the company
- Actively working towards the sale of clients’ properties
- Meeting the company’s high standards and service to the customer
- Working in the successful sales team, selling the stock of local properties
This position will come with a basic salary plus commission with annual earning likely to be in the region of £40,000 to £50,000 based on experience and achievements. The company will also provide a pool car for use during working hours.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com