Sales Negotiator – Privately-Owned Residential Estate Agency – Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Permanent Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire | £28k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2017-02-08 08 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 08 April 2017
A fantastic role has become available at a well established privately owned residential estate agency and surveying services company. Our client has been established for many years and has acquired an exceptional knowledge of the local and surrounding areas, as well as building a solid reputation and a reliable service.
They are currently looking for a Sales Negotiator to be a part of their busy and successful office based in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire.
Our client would prefer the successful candidate to have at least 6 months’ experience in the property industry, however they may consider a trainee with excellent sales skills.
This is an excellent company to begin your career with as they promote staff progression and development.
This role will include the following:
- Coordination and administration of all sales enquiries
- Excellent implementation of sales viewings
- Excellent management of feedback and follow up for all viewings
- Maintenance and upkeep of all office sales documentation and administration
- Maintenance and upkeep of office systems
- Maintenance and administration of applicant files and processes
- Working closely with the team to identify new business opportunities
- Generating quality leads and instructions, following these up and aiming for high conversion rates
- Ensuring that all financial targets are met and exceeded on a monthly basis
- Complying with all relevant legislation relating to Money Laundering, Property mis-descriptions and the Estate Agency Act
- Ensuring that all clients, vendors, purchasers and landlords receive a professional, efficient and personalised service
- Where necessary step in to assist the Lettings team with enquiries and viewings.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent team player skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer literacy – specifically with the ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Local market knowledge is beneficial but not essential
- A full and clean UK driving license
- Natural sales skills that can be developed.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £15,000-£17,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of £28,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance in the first year. A pooled car and car allowance will also be provided plus additional benefits.
You will be working a 5 day week, Monday to Friday 8:45am – 6pm and Saturdays 8:45 – 4pm
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.