Sales Negotiator – Privately Owned Property Services Group – Croydon, Surrey
Permanent Croydon, | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-05-31 31 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 31 July 2016
An exciting role has become available at a high performing and dynamic privately owned property services group with offices based in London. They are currently looking for a Sales Negotiator to join the team in their office based in Croydon, Surrey.
This company has a host of complimentary operating companies serving different sectors within the property industry and have gained a valuable reputation.
To be considered for this role you will need a proven track record and experience as a Sales Negotiator as well as a confident and professional approach with excellent communication skills.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be from £15,000-£18,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm and you will also be required to work some Saturdays, 10am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org