Sales Negotiator at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Witney, Oxfordshire
Permanent Witney, Oxfordshire | £25k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2019-06-04 04 June 2019 Closing date for applications: 04 August 2019
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual looking to commence a career in estate agency. This exciting and rewarding position is with one of the leading privately owned estate agency in Witney, near Oxford. They have a very high profile and an enviable market share in the area.
They currently have a vacancy for a Sales Negotiator to join them, and whilst some estate agency experience would be beneficial, it is by no means essential as our client is more than happy to consider someone looking to break into this field.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Valuing and progressing properties from start to finish in the sales process
- Converting market appraisals in line with the company average
- Registering applicants, booking and conducting viewings and market appraisals in line with company standards
- Generating market appraisals from potential clients
- Actively participating in morning meetings
- Having a working knowledge of Oxford and its facilities
- Demonstrating good knowledge of all sales stock
- Networking with the professional community
- Company processes and procedures
- Property legislation
- Local area and competitors
- Process of selling
- Encore (and other) processes and procedures.
- Team Player
- Energetic approach
- Commitment to high service standards
- Proactive approach to building business
- Negotiation skills
- Administrative skills
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Full UK driving licence.
This position comes with a basic salary of £16,000 to £19,000 depending on experience, a car allowance and on target earnings of £25,000 to £35,000. The office hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm and every other Saturday 9am-4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.