Sales Negotiator – Privately Owned Estate Agency – Purley, Surrey
Permanent Purley, Surrey | £28k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-04-06 06 April 2016 Closing date for applications: 06 June 2016
A fantastic role has become available at a friendly and privately owned estate agency based in the centre of Purley, Surrey. They are currently looking to recruit for a driven and experienced Sales Negotiator to join their lovely and busy team.
Our client strives to provide the best estate agency service, with experienced management and staff dealing with the sale of residential property, specialising in the middle to upper end market.
To be considered for this role, you would need experience as a Sales Negotiator previously, but the company are flexible with the period of time within this role.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all clients are dealt with in a professional, timely, honest and well-mannered fashion.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers and tenants
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales & lettings negotiation & progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale or let
- Valuation experience beneficial
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- Smart and presentable experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence and own car
- Good presentation and communication skills
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £15,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings can be up to £35,000 dependent on personal performance. The hours of work for this role will be from Monday to Saturday, 9am to 6pm but you will only work 5 days a week.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com