Sales Negotiator at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Purley, Surrey
Permanent Purley, Surrey | £22k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2017-08-25 25 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 25 October 2017
A fantastic role has become available at a friendly and privately-owned estate agency based in the centre of Purley, Surrey. Our client is currently looking to recruit a driven and experienced Sales Negotiator to join their busy team.
Our client strives to provide the best possible service, with experienced management and staff dealing with the sale of residential property, specialising in the middle to upper end market.
To be considered for this position you will need to have an excellent telephone manner and client-facing skills, as well as, good market appraisal experience and the ability to deal with all aspects of the property sale.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers and tenants
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the properties
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- Smart and presentable experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Local area knowledge would be beneficial
- Valuation experience would be beneficial
- Full clean UK driving licence and own car.
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £15,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience, plus on target earnings enabling you to earn up to £35,000. The hours will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm but you will only work a 5 day week.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com