Sales Negotiator – Prime Central London Property Company – Marylebone, London, W1
Permanent Marylebone, London | £20k
Job Posted: 2016-11-18 18 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 18 January 2017
A fantastic opportunity has become available at one of London’s highly respected and leading independent estate agency as a Sales Negotiator. They are highly experienced and strive to provide an exceptional service to all clients. Their modern, successful and very busy office is located in a prominent part of Central London. The company achieves an excellent level of business due to its primary located office and its enviable reputation in London.
The successful candidate will need previous experience within an estate agency role and more specifically in Sales. You will also need to be hungry and driven with an outgoing personality.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all clients are dealt with in a professional, timely, honest and well-mannered fashion.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers and tenants
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales & lettings negotiation & progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale or let
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Good presentation and communication skills
The initial package for this role will include a fantastic basic salary of £20,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £40,000 to £50,000 dependent on your performance. A company car will also be provided.
The office hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, and 10.30am till 2.30pm on Saturdays, of which you would be expected to work every other.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org