Sales Negotiator/Senior Sales Negotiator – Market Leading Independent Estate Agency – Woking, Surrey
Permanent Woking, Surrey | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-06-01 01 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 01 August 2016
One of the area’s leading estate agencies in Surrey, currently has an excellent opportunity for a Sales Negotiator / Senior Sales Negotiator. Our client is a successful independent estate agency that has a small network of offices locally. The role will be based in their busy and successful office in Woking, Surrey.
The company is looking to recruit a hardworking, dedicated and passionate individual who is looking to start a career with an employer who will support their development. You will need to be ambitious, and have good communication skills.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Registering potential purchasers
- Selling property
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Sales progression
- Liaising with clients
- Business generation
- Marketing and promoting properties
- Keeping diaries & arranging appointments for sales and lettings.
- Look at & collecting information about property and arranging photographs
- Creating and maintaining filing system
- Vetting prospective tenants and buyers
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full UK driving licence
You will have the ability to earn uncapped commission, so if you are able to thrive in a fast paced, sales orientated, targeted environment then this could be the role for you. The initial basic salary will be in the region of £14,000 to £16,000 depending upon the level of experience and ability to earn £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance. The company will also provide a car allowance.
The hours of work will be from 8.45am to 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 6pm on Fridays and you will be required to work every other Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com