Sales Negotiator at this market-leading Estate Agency in Reading, Berkshire
Permanent Reading, Berkshire | £25k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2017-09-02 02 September 2017 Closing date for applications: 02 November 2017
This is a superb opportunity to join one of Reading’s leading, independent estate agencies. They are undoubtedly one of the towns’ market leaders and whilst they are one of the longest established agencies in the area, they are now at the cutting edge of innovation in estate agency. They are looking to expand their team at their fantastically located office in Reading.
Our client offers diverse services including, residential sales, lettings & property management, new homes, land, and business support.
They are currently seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual to join their residential sales team to contribute to their future growth. This role also requires a good working knowledge of the residential sales process.
This role will include the following:
- Booking and following up viewings, providing vendor feedback daily
- Booking valuations, obtaining detailed background information on the vendor’s situation
- Taking and negotiating offers
- Maintaining and managing personal and office diaries
- Hourly management of email inboxes
- Conducting viewings to a set standard, following company procedures
- Competently putting together purchases
- Assisting in progression of sales contracts
- Undertaking staff training in agreement with line manager.
- Negotiation and sales closing
- Influencing and persuasion
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills
- UK Driving Licence holder.
- High standard of personal presentation
- Integrity – and demonstration of honesty, sincerity and trustworthiness
- Ability to liaise with clients in a confident and professional manner
- Solution-focused team player, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a professional and flexible approach to working with colleagues
- Self-motivated, pro-active and adaptable, with the ability to both methodically follow processes and to work on own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and to remain calm under pressure
- Must be a strong team player
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of both the property development/estate agency industry
- Knowledge of legal matters and financial guidelines relevant to the industry
- Completed education to at least A level standard.
This excellent opportunity is ideal for a career-minded, ambitious individual looking to progress their estate agency career. The position will come with a basic salary in the region of £16,000 to £20,000. Commission will be paid enabling the successful candidate to earn anything from £25,000 to £40,000.
The hours of work will generally be from 8.30am-5.30pm in the office, however when on site this may vary. You will also be required to work some weekends but days off in lieu will be given back for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.