Sales Negotiator at this market-leading Estate Agency in Colliers Wood, South West London
Permanent Colliers Wood, South West London | £35k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2018-03-22 22 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 22 May 2018
This market-leading and well-established independent estate agency specialises in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management in Wimbledon, Colliers Wood and surrounding areas.
Our client is looking to recruit a dual role (Sales & Lettings) Property Negotiator for their highly successful branch based in up and coming Colliers Wood, SW19.
The company pride themselves on offering a service that is based on the understanding of the client and offering an excellent quality of care from start to finish. This ethos has earned our client to be the No 1 agent for Sales and Lettings and an enviable reputation in the local area.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have gained at least 12 months’ experience in estate agency sales or lettings as well as excellent communication skills and a highly professional manner.
The role as a Property Negotiator will include:
- Registering potential purchasers on the phone and in person
- Qualifying their buying position and their requirements
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Communicating with, and feeding back to vendors
- Managing Sales progression to successful conclusion
- General office administration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated and target driven
- Professional & Well presented
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to work as part of a team
- Proficient with property software such as Vebra
- Previous experience within Residential Sales preferred
- Full UK driving licence.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone and the ability to multitask.
The initial package for this role includes a basic salary of £15,000 to £18,000 and on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to 60,000 dependent on your performance. They offer a generous 10% commission on Sales & Lettings, , additional financial incentives, monthly bonus if targets achieved plus The opportunity to gain an industry based qualification.
You will be working a 5 day week Monday to Saturday with a day off in lieu, the hours will be Monday to Thursday 9am to 7 pm, Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 4pm.