Sales Negotiator – Leading Upmarket Estate Agency – Notting Hill, West London
Permanent Notting Hill, London | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-05-24 24 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 24 July 2016
This highly regarded and leading up market agency with a strong presence in London and Surrey, is currently looking to recruit for a Sales Negotiator to be a part of the team in their prominent office in the centre of Notting Hill, West London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Negotiator looking for a change, a new challenge and to join a well established and successful company.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Sales mentality
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car essential
This role will come with a basic salary package of £14,000 to £16,000 dependent on experience and realistic first year earnings in the region of £30,000 to £35,000. The company will also provide a car allowance. The hours of work will be from 8.45am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org