Sales Negotiator – Leading Property Group – Great West Quarter, Brentford, Middlesex
Permanent Brentford, Middx | £25k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2017-05-19 19 May 2017 Closing date for applications: 19 July 2017
We have just been exclusively instructed by this leading Property Group to help them recruit a key member to their team. Delivering innovative housing solutions across London and the South East, the company is now looking to employ an additional Sales Negotiator to join its accomplished team based in Great West Quarter, Brentford.
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career with a company that works closely with its ‘partner’ organisations, providing unique services as a quality residential accommodation provider, developer and investor.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, demanding environment and dealing directly with directors and tenants, you will thrive within this company.
- Identifying and following up potential sales leads
- Registering and qualifying buyers
- Conducting viewings with potential buyers
- Carrying out market appraisals with potential vendors
- Liaising with buyers and vendors regarding any enquiries and issues
- Negotiating sales and progressing them through to completion.
- Previous experience within property sales, ideally with an existing network
- Strong interpersonal skills with a rapid ability to establish relationships
- Proficient prioritising and organisational skills
- Positive approach towards all tasks
- Highly motivated, pro-active and resilient individual
- Ability to effectively resolve discrepancies and complaints
- Previous experience within sales
- Full UK driving licence is essential.
The salary for this role will include a basic of £16,000 to £18,000 with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £35,000.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm. You may also be required to work a Saturday on an occasional basis. If this is the case you will get a day off in lieu.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.